Sunday, November 2, 2008

Okay I Believe you, But my Tommy Gun Don't...

WOW It has been a while HUH?! I truly am Sorry, But man I have been busy with a lot of Shenanigans! I mean it was Halloween weekend so yeah I had places to go people to see... SORRYYY!!!

Anyway, the title of this post is the song that I am currently listening to by Brand New... Yeah its on the line of emo, But I don't care I like this band very much! Enough of that! This weekend was...wait for it... FRICKEN KICKEN!! Yeah that's right..(if you haven't started using that phrase yet, I suggest you start) This weekend was pretty great tho.

Friday was the Harvest Carnival at church. If you do not know what it is, its a big party thing my church throws every Halloween, its just for kids, but its great fun helpin out. I myself went as a Jabbawockee! And I was rather proud of how my costume looked, but It was gay cause everyone thought I was a Mime.... So I just went with it.
After that I went to Sister's party and it was pretty good but it wasn't my scene... But I did end up Doing what every person should do on Halloween... You know what it is?! Think about it......NO NOT THAT!! you have a sick mind.... I was talking about dressin as a Burrito and going to CHIPOTLE!! I went with Z (andy Zweber?) and We got all tin Foiled up and got a free Burrito! But it actually was a big disappointment... you know why?! Cause We accidently Switched burritos and I didnt find that out untill I left.. so I had a terrible burrito... It had every salsa on it, and had Pinto Beans, And that is exactly the opposite of my burrito pretty much.. it was not enjoyable at all, it was almost a chore!

Saturday was a very interesting day Let me tell you.. IT was a great day, but some interesting things happened. Prayers were answered and God really showed me what to do and say with my Saturday.. it was a great day. Saturday night I decided to go crosswalking again, and I invited my good friend Ryan Roetman, And it was a great time!! Not as many people out as we thought there was going to be, but it was still a great time. Encouraging and really motivating to read up on your stuff. Great day..

Sunday was usual, but still really good. The HIGHLIGHT was Lunch with sister definitely, we talked about some good stuff ..LOVE HER... OH WAIT another Highlight was talking to MATT Johnson on the phone after small group. We have not talked for a while and it was really good Love that sexy man too!

I think thats it folks! Pic of the day?... what do I have for you?... hummmmm okay Got it
Its pretty coool tell me what you think! YEAH JAKE

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans