Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ahhhh Wednesdays!

Yesterday was pretty good cause I didn't have class so that was cool. Tuesday night was really sweet, I went running at like 10pm in the Fog! I have to admit it was kind of scary cause it was the exact kind of fog from scary movies, but it was still really cool. It was one of those really good runs when you have more energy than normal. When I got done with the Run, I went downstairs turned on the radio and tried to do a lot of new dance moves.....YEAH THATS RIGHT WHAT?! I like to dance and its a good workout got a problem? I have to say I am getting pretty good at hand stands..I know your jealous

Oh man Do I love Wednesdays.. Like I really do. You know why?! I have no classes and I can just sit down and get tons of crap done! Its funny, even though I have no classes, Wednesdays are my most productive days. I always get done with a lot of photo stuff.
The reason I love Wednesdays the most though is because it is Youth Group night! And let me just tell you, I love being a youth group leader. The guys in youth group are awesome. I am a little more excited for tonight cause it is the first night of small groups! And I am really excited for my group, the guys in my group are fricken tight! Alec, Joel, and Andy... seriously its gonna be sweet. I am really looking forward to see how God wants to use this year in the youth group I think its gonna be a great year. Anyways that's all i really got for today... OH yeah one more Thing I would like to give Ben Peters a shout out! I told me he was a faithful reader of my blog... I was honored, just don't disappoint me this Saturday Benny Ben!

Okay its time for the pic of the day... what should I use?
Well I am sorry but I think I am going to use an old picture again from B WATERS..
I want to post this one cause i just ordered a 16x24 of this so here it is...

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans