Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday turns out pretty sweet!

You know usually I do not expect too much from Thursdays cause its like that one day you just want to get over with so its friday... but this one was sweet! well actually just the night was... but still!
I dont really want to tell you all the details.... wake up, homework, class.. but Than I had a photo shoot which was awesome! Good job Jaime, good hustle. Than i Got some Jamba Juice...
Ahhh Jamba Juice.... I still feel a little Gay every time I walk in there alone... to get a smoothie, Is that wierd?! Every girl that reads this will probably be like , " OMG Chris it isnt Gay!!" But still its still unsettling. I am getting more and more used to it, but still...all the bright colors, fruity drinks... I dont know whatever.
Any way tonight was pretty dang sweet Hung out with Fricka Rica for the first time in a hhwhile ... a HhhWHILE! ... oh yeah fricka rica = Erica .. HA! sorry... But anyways it was a good ol classic hang out time, and we went to the Sister's house and chilled it was FUN!!! Oh and we also called Matt johnson on speaker phone which was sweet! I also want to give Matt a shout out because I hear he reads this thing So thanks for reading MJ! oh and one more thing... Ben tipler Is a hot, funny man.. just a little side note.
I am planning on going to the Rock tomorrow and I am really excited for that, because i havent been there in over a year... its been a while, I also get to see Micah Darling which i am very excited for. So yeah thats about it
I am feeling really ADD right now and I am in the mist of watching south park so if this is short and kind of Random I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

Pic of the day anyone?!? Sorry I dont have one.. because i am working on one ... I will post it later..sorry!

1 comment:

The Colonel said...

Ahhh, Chris my boy. Yes I feel the same questioning of my manhood whenever I walk into Jamba Juice alone. But it's so tasty I just don't care.

I appreciate the "hot, funny man" shout out, I'll be walking on air for the rest of the day!

& btdubs, you're not too bad yourself - maybe we should go get Jamba Juice together sometime. (*wink–wink*)

 

lawsuit loans