Wednesday, October 1, 2008

THE Beginning!

So I thought it might be fun to start up one of these again. I will be sharing my feelings, my deepest darkest secrets and maybe a few funny stories like when I pissed on my camp counselor! OMG!!
Okay i may do only a select few of those but hey!
One thing I would like to do is post some of my pictures and little artsy things i have made and things I am working on. I would really appreciate feedback and critique if you have any.
I do not really have anything to write about but I will start off with the first picture post, I made this yesterday while getting some work done, What do you think?!
!

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

Welcome to blogging, my dear friend. Also, who is that in the picture. I really want to know. It is a gorgeous picture.

 

lawsuit loans