Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feeling Funny

Oh today, What a weird mood I am in. I have not decided when I want to update this, cause i was planning on doing it at nights when the day is over so i can really give thought to the whole day. I have the time now so I will just do it now.
Anyway, I will start this post off with something comical. I woke up today and luckily it was sunny cause I finished an assignment outside today with my pops. So when we were done with the assignment I realized i was really hungry. Each day I start the day off with a bowl of cereal cause I love cereal! I love it...but today I looked at my cereal choices, and I had a feeling if I would have had any of the great selections like Honey Bunches of Oats, Special K with berries, or Wheaties I would have left my breakfast table not feeling content and very dissatisfied. I took about 2 to 3 minutes to figure out how to solve this problem of mine........................EGGS!!! I got all excited when i thought of making scrambled eggs. I got all the crap ready and than i saw cheese... CHEESY EGGS!! I got even more excited. I did everything correctly like putting milk in the bowl where i had the eggs, and stirred it really good, put the stove on high, and began the COOKAGE... Im not sure what i did wrong, but I think I flipped them too much.... they werent really juicy or like soggy, but I had to eat my eggs with a Spoon cause they were like crumbs, and they werent even that good.. So thats my egg story... Do you feel Like you have wasted minutes of your life reading this?!? GOOD!

So any way back to a serious note... Its funny how fast we as people can get so anxious/ Jealous so fast, even when you are feeling really good. Whenever I feel this way, its always a good reminder to me that I need to examine where my heart is, and where it needs to be. It is also a good sign that I need to go get into the word, or lift up somethings to God so I dont have to worry about them. I just love how talking to God and spending time with him can take that pressure on your chest or that certain burden right off of you. And you guys know what I mean by "pressure on your chest".... Mine is usually caused by jealousy/ being very anxious about things, and usually its about stupid things. Its just great we can give that stuff up too God, or just confess that we havent been trusting in him. Its such a waste of time and energy to be jealous and anxious...GEEEZE.


I plan to get some fall shots here soon, so be looking forward to those
Here is the pic of the day.. Tell me what you think

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans