Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DANCE OR DIE!

Sorry its been a while.. my loyal fans... Like Lisa Tipler!! SHOUT OUT for LISA!!

I know the title of this Blog entry is pretty dang intimidating, but I felt like it was necessary cause I am listening to that song right now. The song is by Family Force 5, and I am going to their Show this Friday with the one and only Dan, Danny, Dijohn, Dybing... whatever you want to call that hot piece of man meat. The song Dance of Die isn't really that good but i thought it was a fun Title, but the Concert is gonna be FRICKEN KICKEN!
Well its Wednesday and as you all know I love Wednesdays. They are great, No school, and Youth Group. I love being a Leader in the Youth Group fricken awesome guys in there, and My small group is gonna be pretty tight this year.
But anyways I don't have much to talk about, except FABLE 2... But I don't want to bore the Non-Nerds out there. I will give you the basics, Its a video game that I have been waiting for about a year now... And its crazy, One little disappointment tho.. The Character Models so far do not look to great.. But anyways!
This is a great Psalm I stumbled across today
Psalm 91

9 If you make the Lord your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you;
no plague will come near your home.
11 For he will order his angels
to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands
so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras;
you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!

14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honor them.

I thought that Psalm was Ridiculously awesome, Loved it...
Anyway Pic of the Day, its from the Shoot with Ben and Jess
I wasn't sure If i wanted to do more to this.. I think I like the Simplicity of it.. tell me what you think.

3 comments:

L Tips said...

Christopher.
Thanks for the shout out :)
The picture is awesome and I would like to see more.

Sarah Jean said...

Hey, I'm a loyal reader of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Dude I just lost the whole paragraph i wrote you. UHG!

 

lawsuit loans