Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tis was a good day!

OH man what a good one!
I really don't want to tell you about the whole day cause the first half kinda sucked! Well Actually i was woken up by Casey at like 10ish cause apparently we were having accountability at there apartment at like 10, but it didn't really help that Casey didn't let me know until this morning when he called..JERK! But it was actually pretty funny we talked over speaker phone for like 5 minutes which was cool... but the rest of the day I just worked on photos and was realllllllly bored up until 2. At 2 i went over to the Sisters for a photo shoot for SLIGHTLY MUTUAL! If you didn't know Jess my sis, and Ben Tipler started a band with just them 2 called Slightly Mutual.. And let me tell you.. the photo shoot was GREAT! I really got to go all out with some creative stuff. It was a good ol time... Than after that Rodey came to my house and we went to La Luz to watch them play... And Dan Dybing opened for them, and he did really good!... well I didn't listen too much cause i was talking to people( sorry Dan!) but it was great background music haha.. And than Jess and Ben played, And I also talked to people through them too, But they sounded really good!
After that me and Rodey when back to my house and chilled, Which was really awesome cause we haven't hung out in a while so that was great! Rodey is HOT!...
but yeah that's all I got for tonight.. I want to share a pic from the photo shoot... I am havin trouble figuring out which one tho... Okay I got it.. This one will be the first.. more to come.. click on it to make it larger and you can zoom in and out by using ctrl + or - .. so yeah tell me what you think

1 comment:

The Colonel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it Saturday. You've given me hours and hours of photoshop fun with the amazing pics you took.

 

lawsuit loans