Monday, October 13, 2008

If p than q, If not q than r. Therefore Critical thinkings quizes belong in hell

OH man that title explains partly how gay my quiz was tonight... OMG it was so gay! BTW that class average was 70%. (I dont actually use the AIM chat things like OMG, BTW and ROFL in a serious way... I think its funny) Besides the gay quiz I had tonight today was pretty fricken sweet!
This whole weekend was lacking on the whole sleeping side, and going to bed late on sunday and waking up for class did not mix well with it. I went to class and totally did not pay attention at all... Except during the critique! Okay so I have this teacher Tim, and he is a big jerk most of the time.. When he goes through the critique he pretty much just tells us on how sucky photographers we are without really telling us anything that might be of any help. And to Tim it is against the Law to say anything positive about any of our photos.... TODAY HE COMPLIMENTED MY PHOTOGRAPHY!!! I KNOW RIGHT?! I know you guys are like "big deal Chris." You should have seen my fellow students faces after he actually said i did a good job... There were many jaws broken from hitting the floor so fast. But seriously they totally understand what im talking about.
Other than that Class was boring as usual and I almost fell asleep a couple of times.

I was actually just waiting for class to get done with, you know why?! Cause I had lunch with Carla SheeHAN! It was her idea from the night before, and we went to Pei Wei... I think thats right. It is owned by PF Changs i guess, And i had this very delicious chicken thing. Anyway, the time with Carla was awesome, we talked about a lot.. well actually kind of, it took us a long time to get through talking about our weekends and what we did. We kept on getting on little tangents that lead us away from finishing our stories... The phrase of the Lunch conversation was " OKay Back to Saturday..." it was rather comical if I do say so myself. But it was a great time!
Than I called up Roetman and we talked for a bit while I was stuck in traffic on 169.. I guess a car started on fire, I saw the car and it was absolutely destroyed, I would have ROFLed about it but I was pissed i was stuck there for like 30mins.
When I got home I took a Glorious nap! Took some Ridalin, spent some time in the word(which was really good) than hit the books and started homework.. so thats the day fellas!

Picture of the day?... Well lets see here... what do I got.
Ahh yes.. well I do not really consider this good photography, but I wanted to show you something. There is some really cool graffiti right under the bridge at Nine Mile and I wanted to show you..

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans