Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not that much sleep..

My brother Nathan Knox has informed me that my writing on this Blog is sometimes is not grammatically correct .... I KNOW, I do not care... I am sorry if I lack good Grammar skills, but frankly I Do not give a crap.. sorry BOBO!!
Anyways, Last night was the best day of the fall, so far no doubt! Well it all started out with it being a very very busy day you can read about it in the previous post. I was really wondering what i was going to do with my Saturday night. It was between going to my sisters and watching Iron Man with Nate and Beth, or going to Nick Lenard's house for a bonfire. So I decided I would be going to Nick's at 7:30 and so I waited. As you know it rained last night so the Bonfire was can canceled , so the plans switched to something going on at the guys apartment later on.. so it was like 815 when I heard that people where going there. I arrived at their place around like 840 and right when I opened the door I received a text from Micah Darling. Micah informed me that there was a group of people from the Rock cross walking that night and they were down one guy and they could use me.... I thought about it for a bit, and even asked some people if i should go or not, because I would feel bad if I left if I just got there... I was very hesitant for that reason but also because I didn't really know the Rock people too well, besides Micah, and Micah wasn't even joining that night. So long story short I decided to drive down there..
For all those who don't know, Crosswalking is a thing that the Rock started and what happens is a group of people, lets say like 8 people, carry a 12 foot cross(only 2 to 3 guys actually carry the cross) down the U of M campus even going up and Down frat row with the goal to talk to people about Christ. It is a great evangelism tool, because people come up to you and ask about it without you forcing on any conversation.

So thats what we did Saturday night! It was an amazing night! We got to talk to so many people about our faith, and we had some very fruitful conversations. Its just great to see some people's reactions of us carrying the cross up and down the sidewalks. That night was very good for me personally because I myself got to talk to at least 7 people about my faith and why I put my hope in Jesus Christ, it really helped to strengthen my faith. And seriously there is nothin better than the joy/satisfaction that comes from spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ and really Standing up for your faith. And this is just a short version, if you want to hear more just ask me next time you see me.
The night was also a great night because I really got to know some of the Rock guys a lot better... They are good people let me tell you!! I
I think that is it for me tonight.
Picture of the day? what do I have for you....
Ahh yes.. I took this the other day, I really Like this photo for some reason. I didn't really know how to make this look any better... so tell me what you think.. YEAH DREW

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans