Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shake it like an earthquake...

This entire week I have continued to listen nonstop to the 2 CD's of Family Force 5... And I must say I love listening to them and thinking about how fun the concert was! GOOD OL TIME!

Anyway, I am sorry for getting kind of getting lazy with updating this thing. Don't get me wrong I love doing this but I have so many things that distract me from this thing. Like LIFE... That can be a big distraction, Dang Life. But Hey let me give you a funny little update about me that I have realized. Recently I have become addicted to 100.3... YEAH I KNOW RIGHT?! Rush Limbaugh is a pimp and he also is very intense which is Fricken Kicken( Oh and by the way Fricken Kicken is the new way to say "Totally Awesome".. Spread the news) But yeah who would have thought that Chris would like to listen about politics and all that JAZZ.. NOT ME! Another little update is that I feel disappointed with Fable 2... but I am Still not sure yet... I will get back to you.

As you know, It is Wednesday, and Wednesdays mean usually a photoshoot and than Church! Tonight we Have small groups, and I am looking forward to talk to my guys and I actually kind of have an agenda to go through tonight! I enjoy being a leader and I love my guys! Wait one more time.. They are Fricken KICKEN! (seriously try it... it will stick) One more thing I look forward tonight is Playing some ping ping... Last week was embarrassment and I wont let that happen again...
Pic of the day?! Which one should I choose?
OH okay I got it. Drew Russell is a good lookin fellow and I did a sweet effect on this photo tell me what you think!

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans