Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ding Dong the Witch is dead!!

The title of this Blog is totally Random, it has no relevance whatsoever! When I thought what I should put for the title that just popped into my head!! So anyways......

Today... what an interesting day... Yeah let me tell you this whole week has been interesting lack of a better word.( my dictionary skills suck) Nothing really big has happened but things have not been going according to "plan" or Like I just havent felt myself this week... I dont know really know why or If its a bad thing or not but it sure had been fun to see what happens. It has been a normal week but I have found myself doing some random things, which is usually normal for me but It has thrown me off my routine so It was wierd... Sorry to be so vague I just dont feel like going into detail! Tonight was a good time I had a photoshoot and than hung out with Rodey. But you know whats gay?! We didnt really know what to do, so than the Idea came up that we go to Lifetime and workout and swim or something. So we drove all the way over there and it turns out you can have guests come in with you after 9! It was like 9 30! The lady wouldnt let us in... it was very frustrating... So we went back to my house and nerded it up.... it was still pretty fun but... how dissapointing.

I dont really feel like makin this a long one but I do want to show you a fun picture that was taken today! Haha It really makes me ROFL! I eventually did get 4 people today to photograph, but I needed 5 so I found a guy walking through the hall... His name was Rob(far left)... and here it is HA!

1 comment:

Ryan Leichty said...

Wow, I totally forgot about that photoshoot, that was awesome! And get those pics on facebook!

 

lawsuit loans