Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wow.. I wish I was better...

to finish that sentence... I wish I was better at not procrastinating!! OMG watch this!!



Yeah I have had trouble doing homework because of that and other ones of that nature.... but seriously I felt like I need to update this too... which is not helping me at all!
I have some good news... and some bad news!
The Good news is that My mommy's knee surgery went well and she is healing up just great! She comes home from the hospital Monday so that is GOOD!
The bad news is that I feel a cold coming on... which cannot happen! I will have to go to lifetime tomorrow and spend sometime in the steam room I guess....I just hope there are no old naked men in there without their towels on... thats always disturbing!! I had a good rant about that today at small group... today was a good small group! really liked it!

Anyway I just have a good verse that i read today! Its a Psalm and it really hit at home.. and made me think of "Christians" in general.

Psalm 107: verse 2
"Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has saved you from his enemies!"

As you know the Psalms were written before Jesus Christ died on the Cross, but I think that verse is even more powerful if we apply it to our lives today! Jesus Christ has saved us from way more than just our enemies! He has saved us from eternal death! All we have to do is accept that gift! Have you? Read Romans 10:9-11

Hebrews 9: 14
Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our hearts from deeds that lead to death that we can worship the living God. For by the power of the eternal spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins.


That's it for today folks... here is the pic of the day... simple but nice! tell me what you think


No comments:

 

lawsuit loans