Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WHAT!?! A NEW POST?!

I know I know... I know... It has been 2 months and frankly I was pretty surprised with how many people were annoyed with me not updating this thing. So yes Finally I will get back to updating this on a regular basis! ......hopefully..

"Chris What was with the hold up?! What took you so long to update the blog?!

Well it was a mix of a lot of stuff... School, Church, Business... and throw in there a little lack of motivation/laziness at times.
There were times where I felt like I just couldn't excuse it sometimes when I should be working on more important things... Right now, I definitely don't have anything important to work on! its great!.... Okay I shouldn't say that, but I dont have to work on stuff RIGHT NOW...
Another reason was there were times where I didnt feel like I had a quality photo to post! But Now I am acquiring many good photos to post for the pic of the day!
So I am sorry to my loyal fans..

What are the updates in my life that you should hear about? GOD IS SO GOOD, AND IS SO REAL... that isnt really an update, cause it should be a known fact.... But anyways what is there?
Almost officially done with school, all stress is done with though which is GREAT!. My website is almost finished and looks AMAZING thanks to Ben Tipler. My business is going different places than expected and has great potential for this summer! Oh yeah and tell your friends if they didnt know KNOX PHOTOGRAPHY does weddings now..Spread the word.
What else? Church is amazing! I love my church so very much..we are more of a family than a church.
I am still trying to get Family Time going for this summer to get most of our locations college groups together and pretty much see what happens! I think it would be a great way to connect with our locations and really let the new people see the bigger picture of our GCM movement
so yeah way excited for summer LIKE WHOA!!

Another thing I am really excited for is I get to see my brother Caleb on Saturday... I miss him very much, so it will be the first time I have seen him since December.. Its been a while.. Looking forward to give him a huge hug.. HUGE.

God has been doing a lot of sweet things recently in my life and just in the church. I wish I could take you through everything but it would take to long. I feel like I have been growing a lot over the past couple months, but I also have felt like I have taken a few steps back sometimes in somethings but that has just help me Understand How deep and how powerful God's Love is. That is one thing, I feel like I am grasping that even more and more and I love it.
These verses from Philippians have been very important to me and really have been standing out..
Philippians 1: 9-11
9.I pray that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding. 10 For I want you to understand what really matters, so that you may live pure and blameless lives until the day of Christ’s return. 11 May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation—the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ—for this will bring much glory and praise to God.

But this is the Big one!

Philippians 1: 20- 21
20. For I live in eager expectation and hope that I will never do anything that causes me shame, but that I will always remain bold for Christ, as I have been in the past, and that my life will always honor Christ whether I live or die. 21. For to me Living is for Christ, and dying is even better

Seriously there is nothing better than living for Christ. BTW

Anyway thats all I have tonight..

PIC OF THE DAY!
Its from my mock wedding, tell me what you think!
What is it?

2 comments:

Amber Lee said...

First of all, I love the picture. There's a lot too it despite the fact that there's not a lot to it if you know what I mean. Big fan.

Second, what happened to updating this thing on a "semi-regular basis" or something like that. I shouldn't judge being that this is the first time I've visited the blog and I am about as consistant as the weather lately but I mean, REALLY?!

Rollei Woman said...

I love this picture! You have great talent! Soo creative! As a fellow Photographer I applaud you!
Ashtin

www.ashtinbuchananphotography.com

 

lawsuit loans