Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh what a Day!

Good Day... Today I woke up Late and realized that I forgot about my 6am accountability group at the Bou, and kinda felt bad haha. And i really wanted to feel comfortable when i went to class so i wore the same thing i wore yesterday, and it was a really good choice.
Yeah good day, Like right now I am in such a good mood! I am excited about of a lot of things and I am really looking forward to this weekend. You want to know why?!
Well tonight I am playing bass at church, which i always love to do, but tonight I really love my set of worship songs... and also I am playing bass with a good drummer tonight, which is always good! Wednesday night I played bass for the Youth Group worship band, and I got to say those guys have come a long way CONGRATS!! Alec Weber is a solid drummer! But seriously Alec is better than some of the drummers I play with for the main services, but he is no Chris Camillo... Camillo is awesome. I hate playing with drummers that are not solid at all. It is very hard for me to do my job and makes it not fun for me..okay enough ranting
Another reason I am excited for this weekend is I plan to practice with the Bethany basketball team tomorrow. This is a big thing for me cause i have wanted to "Ball it up" for a while here and have not had the chance to since summer. I really want to see if I can dunk too. I have not tried to dunk for a while so I am kinda excited.
Also Tomorrow, I might be heading up to the U to join the Rock kids for Crosswalking.. For those who don't know what cross walking is, A group of people lets say 10 people get this Big wooden cross I think its like 12 feet long or longer, and we carry it down Frat row on the U campus.. Its very powerful and I guess they get into some great convos, and quite a few people have come to Christ while doing it.. So that's something I am really excited for. I have only done it once.

Well that's all I have, I have to go get ready for church here soon so I will leave you with the pic of the day.. I have been feeling very disappointed lately cause i haven't taken any nature or any non portraiture photographs for a while.. I need to take more. But here is another version of my first post. Her name is Laura Torgerson ( happy Sarah?).. Tell me what you think!

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans