Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm Not really sure...

Well this day was a great day, but i am feeling really down? no not down.... actually I am feeling more content right now, but Just like an hour to like 15 minutes ago, I was letting some really stupid thoughts and just little dumb worries get into my head that I really don't need.. I don't like when that happens at all! I want to put my Joy in the Lord and no one else/nothing else. I actually am feeling much better just by typing this and letting my thoughts just flow out.
Here are some verses that helped me out tonight: Psalm 26:2 "Put me on trial, Lord, and cross-examine me. Test my motives and affections." I really do love that verse. What am I replacing God with? What am I putting before him? What is the thing I am getting to emotionally attached too? It is really easy to answer these questions. You want to know how you can tell? When those things do not go the way you want them too. Its when you get depressed because it isn't going well. It could be a relationship, a work related thing, or just a certain circumstance. And that happened to me very abruptly and awkwardly tonight. It was stupid and I did not appreciate it one bit that it affected me so weirdly. (There is also some stuff I have wanted to say to person, but I do not think its the time, or my place to say the things i want, because it probably a lot from my flesh that just wants to say it... but in a way i think i might be right about it).. All this stuff was a sign that I needed to get into the Word and lean on God, and give it up to him. And I feel much much better that i did.
OH yeah, I got to play some Basketball today! Totally Balled it up! I was really rusty though... it was really ugly, but it was still really fun, Thanks Ben Peters
Well I have had some great photo shoots this past week and i am really excited to start editing some of them. But here is one I took Wednesday?... yeah Wednesday .. Tell me what you think.. oh yeah and I found out you can click on the images to enlarge them.. so do that!

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans