Monday, November 17, 2008

BRB,OMG, ROFL,4, Pwned, G2G, TTYL!

I am actually giggling to myself right now for coming up with such a clever Title for my blog post! I will tell you why its clever..

This Blog title thoroughly describes the entire weekend that I had! As you I know I went to SD( South Dakota) with a bunch of buds to visit our bud Matthew Johnson and it was just as I imagined it would be...FRICKEN KICKEN! But this is how the Title corresponds with it.. BRB= Be right back I am going to SD. OMG= Crazy fun, long, somewhat frustrating Hike! We got lost for a bit and it could have been pretty dang bad because it was almost pitch black outside. But it ended great ROFL= We went to a buffet after the hike which was so necessary, And it was one of the Funniest/most fun Dinner times I have had in a very very long time, 4= Equals "The Four" being reunited after many many months and we had a great time catchin up, Love those guys. PWNED= Playing Halo 2 with all the guys in Matt's Dorm, My team got Pwned by Drewski, but we also pwned in snipers..(yeah that's right natural born nerdsack right here!! New Acronym NBN! write that down) G2G= We had to leave Sunday morning with the crew at 8am which was sad because it ended so early. The gayest part of leaving was that we wanted McDonald's breakfast a little after we left, but there was not a McDonald's for the next 200 miles! It sucked we didn't get there in time for breakfast...TTYL = We were all sad that the weekend was over cause it was a blast, but in 2 weeks we will all be back together again for thanksgiving!

So that is a good fricken overview of the weekend... and I will be posting an album on facebook here soon... but here is a preview!

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans