Monday, November 24, 2008

STAYIN ALIVE...And the Trip

Sorry It has been a while! A whole week.. wow.. Dont worry I am still trying to keep this alive! No Worries....

Right now I kinda am having a tiny anxiety attack, To tell you the truth I know exactly why... but I will just give you the vague overall description. You ever feel like you could have done something different in a situation or a relationship? or handled something in a different way? K everyone has, but right now I am at the point in wear for some reason I feel like I should try again and do things differently!... some of my closest friends who read this know exactly what I am referring to, and are like" NOOO CHRIS! Why!?" But to tell you the truth I do not really know... I feel Like I should but in a way I feel like I should just move on and be done with it.... Ughhhh I wish I could just give it up to God and let him take up everything so i dont have to worry about it, but than I wonder if God does want me to try again... I know this is confusing, I will just move on.. but that is on my heart and tonight for some reason more than others..


This weekend was a pretty dang sweet weekend! I hung with Rodes a lot and that was very cool! really appreciated that. One cool thing about this weekend though is that I came up with a really cool Idea that I would really like to implement for next year... well Next January/February...
.... Are you ready? A road trip with my brother to California! You know this sounds pretty cool but I think its more than just pretty cool! I want to view this trip as a Crazy Photo Journey. I am going to take like 4 to 5 Memory Cards for my camera and just document the trip and just reallly explore with my camera. I want to stop at random places, and meet random people and hear thier Stories and than get thier portraits recorded on my Camera. Wherever I feel led to stop I will stop! With this road trip I plan to stay at my Aunts house in San Diego for about a week, which would be sweet.... of course I havent asked her yet haha but still... that would be SWEET. While we are there my bro and I are going to explore San Diego and get tons of pics while meeting tons of people! AND what I want my brother to do is to Journal the entire trip, and write a short story about our trip!.... HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE?!?! I get more and more excited about it... But seriously It would be so fun.

Yeah I know this is a long one.. and I do not have a picture of the day... so sorry but I will give this great Passage in the Word I came along the other day....
Isaiah 1: 18-20
18. "Come now, let us argue this out," says the Lord. " No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as Ctimson, I can make you as white as wool.
19. If you only obey me and let me help you, then you will have plenty to eat
20. But if you keep turning away and refusing to listen, you will be destroyed by your enemies.
I, The Lord, have spoken!

Mmmmmmmmm Great verses.. more to come later... Anyways thats it.. catch you later

2 comments:

NATE said...

Bobo, again, that would be amazing!
We'll talk.

Great verse. Your heart for the Lord is strong and humbling

myblackheels said...

i like the trip idea....A LOT! sounds like something i would do for sure.

 

lawsuit loans