Thursday, November 13, 2008

CHYEAH!

(If you dont want to read all this I suggest you going down to the FUNNY part and just read that)

Well It has been a very long week let me tell you! Not necessarily bad... but just long if that makes sense? The whole week has seemed to go very slow, even though I have been very busy with things. I have also been working a lot which is nice. Gettin a lot of orders out the door and gettin pics done.. its been a pretty productive week... But it also has been a very big procrastinating week for me.... so in a way it was balanced HA...

This weekend is gonna be......Yup thats right.. FRICKEN KICKEN! Karl, Ryan, Steph, Jill and I are going spend the weekend in SD! We are visiting Matthew Johnson(who is a faithful reader) and its gonna hopefully be a blast! So YEAH... We dont have everything figured out quite yet which could be a problem but meh it will still be good! Im really tired right now and should be doing other things with my time...but im not... And should be finishing this kids photos... but im not...I did finish an extra credit project tho, so thats good.

FUNNY: kind of
Oh yeah I kind of have a funny story... It was one of those things that happened and was Like "I should write about that in my blog" but than I felt stupid for even thinking like that haha.. But yeah here goes the story: So I had class today which is a class that I am retaking cause I did awful in it the first semester, so I dont really care about it. But anyway, I had to pee really bad in class but I wanted to see what the Teach was going to say about my pictures so I held it in... So like 5 Min's later I really had to go so I got up and headed to the bathroom. I was particularly excited for my pissing experience cause i had to do so bad. As I was going there I was following a rather larger man, and I thought to myself this guys is pretty large( mainly FAT...I don't want to offend anyone) So I followed this "large" man to the bathroom and as we were heading to the Urinals, I thought to myself I hope I don't have to stand next to this guy while I piss.... So in the bathroom there are 3 urinals. Guess what this guys does?!?! YUP That's right.. He takes up the Middle Urinal!! WHO DOES THAT?! Every girl that reads this will be like "So what?" But every guy understands what im saying.. So I seriously stopped in my place and almost said this......"Really?" I was going to take the stall instead, but than I was like no I'm not going to let this "Large" man ruin my pissing experience.. So I stood next to him almost grazing elbows and trying not to play footsie with his wide stance... So we stood there and it was like he was having a Full Cardio workout at the Urinal! He was breathing all loud and was making funny little grunts. When I finished up with My pissing I washed my hands and walked out. You know what I noticed next? I was angry! When I noticed I was angry because of that whole situation I started to ROFL in the hall... and that's it

Pic of the day? Let me see what I got! OOOOooo okay this is Jaime.. but I just realized how much I like this one because its just so HAPPY... tell me what you think


1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

I don't like the word "piss" it sounds gross and offensive. Next time you tell this story, please use a nicer sounding word such as "pee" or "urinate" or "tinkle" or "go potty." Thanks.

 

lawsuit loans