Friday, December 26, 2008

FAITHWALKERS!!

Oh EM G!! Only a few hours till the total PWNAGE!!! But seriously I kinda hope that God doesn't hold back on what he wants to speak to me about. I want a total overflow. Almost kinda scared though that He will show me something that I will not like at all!

Anyways, I had a great night! Like it was unsettling almost how fun it was... Making snowmen on Dredscott baseball fields, snow ball fights, and watching some snowboarders break their faces!.. Good times, lookin forward to more of those. And I love Ryan Roetman! He gets a shout out!

Im not sure what i want to write about actually, What should I write about? Ahhhhh yes Christmas I can write about that! So how was it? Well, actually every Christmas always gets so stressing and so just AHHH!!! And each Christmas I always feel exhausted and just like my spirit is GONE! The family gets crazier than normal, and the relatives get mixed in and it gets crazy! The way it is at our home is that all the festivities happen on Christmas Eve, and than everyone leaves Christmas day, its how we role. So all the stress is done Christmas day and we pretty much do nothing, which is Fantastic! But every year our family gets tested with patience and how loving we are. And we usually all have to talk about it Christmas day which is always awkward but ends on a good note. We all just kinda become friends again and all the stress is gone!
Sometimes we even think about not having christmas cause its so stressing, But I came to a realization....
I think I love Christmas because of all of this. 1. Its a growing experience and we always learn somethin.
2. It makes me lean on the Word so I am not so pissed all the time.
3. It makes hangin out with friends even more necessary..HA!....
4. Me and my mom always get in huge TIFFS but they get solved and we learn to love eachother again! .. LOVE YOU MOMMY
5. My dad and I always seem to be extra tight!

But you know why I Like Christmas the most?
6. MY BOBO!! Nate! Nate and I always become big buddies. Its fun cause we team up with eachother cause we are usually both very annoyed with our situations. We share a room too during Christmas, which didnt seem that cool until I had to sleep in my own bed. And Nate this is to you personally... Even though the mall sucked, Lets make that our tradition.. K? That would be awesome.
But yeah all those things make my Christmas awesome.. And the funny thing is I only realize that after its all done.. Not during.. HA! whatev

Pic of the day? Lets see what I got.. I really need to take some Artsy pics of nature and crap.. I haven't done that in a while
Ahhhhhh here we go.. FUN ONE!
BOBO

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans