Sunday, December 21, 2008

I will get better...

I know I have recently sucked at this whole "Updating my blog" thing... And for that I am sorry!
One more thing before I begin, I am currently watching Across the Universe right now, So this post will take me a long time and will probably be very ADD.... So yeah..

Anyways, So I guess I am 20... How weird is that?! This is the one birthday that I have actually felt significantly older! Many people I have talked to have said that 20 is such a pointless birthday... I DISAGREE STRONGLY! I have talked to many people about this already but 20 is like a whole new step! I am an actual adult now... none of this 19 crap.. I am 20! People will now take me seriously.
Then- " Oh how old are you Chris? 19 huh? Get outa here you CHILD!"
Now- " Oh how old are you Chris? Oh 20 huh? You know what? Here Have a beer! I know your not 21 yet, but close enough! Now lets go talk about the economy and you buying a house!"

.... okay Maybe that is a little exaggerated but still!!!
Ben Tipler even said himself.." Now I can take you seriously!"
Yes he was joking, but I feel like that is the mentality of most people.

What else is new in my life? Well nothing much really except that the Grandparents are in town.... So that's cool! OH and Faithwalkers is just a few days away!!!!! OMG FAITHWALKERS!
As you can tell i am really excited for faithwalkers this year. I really am excited to see the Rock people, cause oddly enough I miss those kids!
But yeah Faithwalkers is going to be...OH yes.. FRICKEN KICKEN! Faithwalkers is a huge church retreat that my church has. You get too see a lot of people from all our locations and you learn a lot, The worship is amazing, and its just all around a great time! Cant wait...
...
..
.
now hopefully i dont have too high expectaions.. haha WHO cares..
I know this is a shorted one than usual but I will update sooner than last time...
Pic of the day?.. let me see what I got!
Franko..I was experimating with custom borders.. this is the result

2 comments:

The Colonel said...

I love how much love I get on your blog. I think the only thing I love more is that sparkly gold shirt you wore Friday night.

Sarah Jean said...

I'll take you seriously when you're old enough to buy me a drink...or when you stop locking your keys in your car while it's running!

Just kidding, Chris. I think you're wonderful. We missed you tonight at your house with your parents.

 

lawsuit loans