Monday, December 1, 2008

I am He is, You are He is, You are Me, And We are all Together!!

The Title Goes along with the song I am listening to.. I Am The Walrus! Of course its not the Beatles original, its the Across the Universe one... which reminds me, I really need to see that movie again

Don't you just love the relaxed feeling after a great workout?!....No? Well I do... I thought you would have answered yes, Whatever man, agree to disagree. As some of you know, a month ago I purchased a membership at Lifetime, and that has been such a great decision in my life. I have developed a routine with my workout. It goes like this: Workout= Pull or Push or Leg or anything else I feel like that day. Than I do some type of Ab workout every time once I am done with the normal workout. Than I go to Swimming, cause I fricken Hate Treadmills. Than the Steam room and end with a shower!...
Seriously, when I leave that place I feel so GREAT!!
But you know what? Today... The steam room was OUT OF ORDER.. Gays, I had to substitute it with the hot tub... NOT as good, but it was still a great day for working out though.


Well onto the good stuff! How have you guys been Doing?! ....... Oh I am sorry to hear that.... Oh me? Well I have been Doing actually Really, Really, Good! This past Thanksgiving Week has been one of the better weeks of my school year so far... maybe even better than part of my summer even. It wasn't particularly more fun than other weeks, but It was such a relaxing week and I haven't been in a better place with my relationship with God than this week! It has been..... OH YES... FRICKEN KICKEN. Thanksgiving is a time to think about what your thankful for, and I came up with 2 things that I have been very thankful over this past year. They are my church Evergreen Community Church (http://www.evergreencc.com/), and all the churches that are a part of GCM( Great Commission Ministries..http://www.gcmweb.org/) and the second thing is The Word, or the Bible haha.
But Seriously I love my Church. It feels more like family to me, than just a church. I think that each church should feel like family than just something you go too. I also Love our Mission! Back in the earlier days of our Church, we could have been one of those Huge Churches like Grace Church or..... right now thats the only one I can think of haha.. But We could have been one of those Mega Churches, but we decided to take a different path. My Church is committed to spreading the Gospel and the Good News and I love that! Instead of becoming a Mega Church, the pastors decided to spread out all around the Twin Cities and Now we have 5 locations in these places Bloomington, Lakeville, New Hope, Saint Paul, and in Uptown.
I am Not saying I have anything against against Mega churches... But I'm just not sure how personal those churches are and not sure that those churches really capture the sense of being a family of believers... but enough about my church.. if you want to know more go to the websites, or ask me..


The other thing that I have been thankful for more this year than ever is the Word of God. Family and Friends can be there to support you and comfort you only to a point.. But the Comfort and Joy that I have been getting from the Word has been just amazing.. seriously There is no word that can describe it... as corny as that sounds Its true. ( and Of course While I am typing this, Amazed by Desperation Band randomly come on.. Love this song)

Last night was particularly amazing... It was one of those Epic moments that God opens up your heart and really speaks to you and you have one of those CRAZY revelations. It was great! I wish I could tell you the full story and everything that went down, But its kind of personal and It would be a lot to type! If you are interested Please ask me about it!
As I said before I am currently reading Isaiah and it has been great..
But for some reason last night around like 130am I was drawn to read Isaiah 30.. and here is what stood out to me
Isaiah 30: 18-21
18 So the Lord must wait for you to come to him
so he can show you his love and compassion.
For the Lord is a faithful God.
Blessed are those who wait for his help. 19 O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem,
you will weep no more.
He will be gracious if you ask for help.
He will surely respond to the sound of your cries.
20 Though the Lord gave you adversity for food
and suffering for drink,
he will still be with you to teach you.
You will see your teacher with your own eyes.
21 Your own ears will hear him.
Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.

AHHHH its just so Good... The Word help has stood out to me in a new way... that part of what happened if your interested, ask me about it sometime..

Any way Pic of the day! BOBO!!

1 comment:

NATE said...

The graffiti-esque stuff looks really cool and I know it wasn't there... nice shop work Bobo

 

lawsuit loans