Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well, I guess school started...

Right before I started writing this blog, I realized I was in a predicament... What do I listen too?! Recently I have been on a Coldplay kick, their new CD. You can say what you want, but I like their new CD. But anyways I kind of have overdone it with Viva La Vida. And I was feeling something chill, but also something that would get me pumped... I will give you a hint.. IM NOT YOUR FRIEND!!.... Do you know? Oh yes, your right. I got Sowing Season by Brand New kicken right now. Its GREAT.. I havent listened to the whole CD that Sowing Season is on.. so this will be an adventure...

Anyway, Classes have technically started this week. And oh boy it will be an interesting one. I say "technically started" because I believe that School doesnt really start till you have had your first:
"Oh Crap,..."

"What do you mean by that Chris?!"

Well, Kenny(awww.. patience), What I mean by that is your first panic or first stress inducer: for example
"Oh Crap, my paper is due tomorrow"
" Oh Crap, I have a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for."
" Oh Crap, that was due today?!"
See the first week of classes are nothing really. They just give you your Syllabuses and tell you what to expect from your class and what its going to be like the whole semester, and than bam your done with class and there really isnt anything to worry about....Yet.
My schedule this year is pretty dang Kicken! Not Fricken Kicken... but Just Kicken.
Monday- No class!
Tuesday- Ethics at 1pm
Wednesday- No class!
Thursdays can die- Portraiture III at 8am, Wedding Portraiture 11am.. and Public Speaking at 4pm
Friday- Class at 9am... that I might change so I am not saying the name yet.
But yeah That is a pretty sweet schedule right?! Not too bad? Except for Thursdays...Boo. There are maybe 2 things that I don't like about Thursdays.
1. Class at 8... Chris doesn't do that.
2. Class that ends at 1 and than next class at 4. I havent decided if I like this or not yet. I have decided to stay at school in the future or at least close by. The only thing is I dont know exactly how to fill that 3 hours between classes. Here are some of my options for the future... I am not putting "getting food" in the list because that is just going to be assumed.
1. I could find a place to sit down and read the Word! Which is extremely beneficial.
2. Find a secluded place to lay down and take nap... Which might be difficult but very necessary.
3. Walk around the EP mall.
4. Try to find someone I could hang with at school.
5. go to the EP mall, and watch a Movie! Never have gone to the theaters by myself, but I have a feeling it might happen this year.
6. Go down to the lake and go on a Photo Safari.
7........ (Help me out.. if you have any Ideas Comment on this Blog post)

In a way I am really excited for this semester. My photography classes are going to be extremely helpful to me with my business this coming year. Well at least I hope they are. I am really excited for my Wedding class because it will force me to do a lot of things that I have been kind of putting off. I am really excited to get into weddings, because I feel like I could eventually be very good with them. So yeah this semester will be sweet, but a lot of work... which will be very good, especially cause I was so lazy this break!
I just want this semester to go by very fast, which it will, but its so easy to look into the future and say it will be a while... but before you know it you remember thinking that when you get there. I am really excited for this summer and what it will bring. I got some cool Ideas involving the church and the youth group that I want to implement. And I am also excited for my business stuff too, which hopefully will be very fruitful. ( God Willing) I am also interested what relationships will arise and which ones will last, Which ones will come back again.. and which ones will be lost.. Cause it happens. I feel like some big things are going to happen.. Not sure what, but BIG!

I think thats all I got for today... but anyway I feel kind of bad because I havent taken any pictures.. but I was going to post one, but the photo upload thing is being gay right now.. so ADIOS

No comments:

 

lawsuit loans